Tuesday, November 20, 2007

David Crowder in Boston


Last weekend 10 students made a trip down to Boston Mass. to see the David Crowder Band live in concert. We left friday morning and after 5 and a half hours of beautiful close, five-in-a-car, crampedness we arrived at our Hotel just outside of Boston. We ate authentic Vietnemese for supper, which was great (I recommend trying the Avocado shakes), and then waited outside in the cold until the doors of the concert hall opened up. It was a smaller venue, but the show was still really good. One of those bands that sound just as good in concert as they do on the albums. Anyway, for the rest of the weekend one carload of us stayed in Boston, to take it in and have a chance to be off campus. It's a beautiful city. Old, and full of character and culture. I'm afraid we didn't do as much sightseeing as we would have liked, and I'm lacking in pictures... so I guess that just means I'll have to go back to Boston sometime.
For the rest of the month I'll be busy cramming papers while at the same time trying to keep myself calm and collected. Haha, I don't think I'll be doing anything too exciting this next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ray thats totally exciting!! by the way, you take some really awesome pictures so i need to talk to you...:):) before you come home...moms idea..not mine..anyways, ttys

Amy

Anonymous said...

i think you need to update this thinger...hey??

Amy