Monday, October 15, 2007

Wallpaper!

I had an idea and I was wondering if it might work...
In some of my moments when I need to get away from studies I have made some computer wallpapers on Paint. I thought that maybe I could share them with you.
We'll see if this works together:
1) I'm going to put a picture on this post. If you want to make the picture bigger, so you can see what the picture is, simply click on it.
2) If you want it for your wallpaper on your computer right click on the large picture and I think there is an option to immediately make the picture your wallpaper, but if not...
3) you can right click on it and save the picture on your own computer, then you can go to your computer settings and make that picture your wallpaper!

cool. If it works let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raymond I didn't get it to come up with a picture. mom :)